Final Pack Systems
If your application requires end product packaging, the Adaptek Systems Team is ready to help. Our experience centers on those unique opportunities where flexibility, multi-step processes and part identification may be leading reasons why a custom packaging system is needed.
Many of our packaging solutions involve hard packs as opposed to a simple “in the bag” application. With the use of robotics and flex feeding technology, we can help you with those end product challenges where it is more likely that orientation, finesse and variety are key value added operations.
Some excellent examples of Adaptek packaging solutions:
- Tray array filling systems
- “Lipstick case” style packaging
- Integrated vision inspection
- Part marking including data communication for date, lot, serial, etc. information
- Insert assembly
- Weigh counting
- Tamper heat shrinking
- Paper or RFID Label Application